Saturday, January 5, 2013

Barefootin'!

A few weeks ago, our great friends Todd and Jane invited us to go on their boat to Lake Pleasant (about 20 minutes from us) to go barefooting. Well, the only people barefooting would be Zach and Todd! We were so excited, and had a blast! Todd and Jane have two kids, so our kiddos had so much fun on the boat together. Zach hasn't done this since he was a kid, so this was amazing that he did what he did out there! I love going to the lake with Zach. It brings out a side of him that I adore. He LOVES the lake. He had such an awesome childhood that centered around the lake every weekend, so boats and water skiing and tubing and knee boarding, and everything water just gets him fired up. There is a light in his eyes that I see when he's around water that I love, and I know for a fact he loves. Maybe someday we will get a boat. It's for sure a desire of ours to be able to take our family out on the water and teach them the things that he learned as a kid, and create awesome memories on the lake. Here's a quick video of Zach barefooting!!

No comments: