Friday, March 8, 2013

Shepherd-isms...

This picture makes me smile :)
Here are a few things you might hear if you go to the Shepherd's house....

Me: "Deklan, is Jesus in your heart?" Deklan: "Uh huh... and my kondog (corndog)..." Me: "Yes, He's everywhere isn't he!" (trying not to laugh...) Deklan has said that EVERY time I've asked him that- maybe 5 different times over the last 6 months. So CUTE!

-----------------------------------------------------

Driving in the car about a week ago...I was on the phone... Teda: frustrated... "You guys.... LITERALLY! Mom is TOTALLY on the phone!" (trying to get them to be quiet) Dane: chuckling... "Teda, we are not liter!"
 -----------------------------------------------------

Tonight, I was making dinner and Deklan asked what I was making... Me: "Spaghetti with white sauce" Deklan: "White hauce (sauce)?! I WUV white hauce (sauce)!! And I wuv YOU, too!" Me: Laughing, because I can't hardly stand how sweet he is..."Aw, I love you too, buddy!!" It's hard not to just walk around all day giving him big squeezes and kisses because he's so stinking cute!

---------------------------------------------------

Driving in the car.... Deklan: "Mooommmm, I have to go cotty (potty) weawy (really) bad!.... get a cup!" Me: pulling over quickly! :) That's one nice thing about having 3 boys... in a pinch, a cup will do the job! ;)

-------------------------------------------------

 Running an errand with Teda, just her and I.... we had picked out a treat earlier in the day at the store for later. She chose Rolos... Teda: "Mom, can I have my rolo polos now?" Me: trying not to giggle... "your rolos?" Teda: "That's what I meant!" with a smile on her face Me: "We will in a little bit." ...........in a little bit..... I let her have her rolos.... Teda: "Mom, I was thinking I TOTALLY should've picked twigs" (She meant twix!) You gotta LOVE it!

--------------------------------------------------

So there you have it... some of the Shepherd-isms that have been going on in our house lately. There are SO many more, I just have to be better about recording them when they happen. I always think I'll remember them because they're so hilarious, but then of course I don't. Kids are just so wonderful and bring so much joy to this world! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: