I'm quite behind in my blogging- such a bummer. But I wanted to get to one tonight before bed. Here are some great pictures from Halloween. Halloween is also my mom's birthday, and my sister Julie's birthday is a few days before that. So each year, we celebrate Julie and my mom's birthdays on Halloween. We hang out, do dinner together, have cake, and trick or treat. This year, my little nephew Dallas got to trick or treat- too cute! The kiddos were precious, as always. They love getting candy- who doesn't! Dane was going to be a knight, and we got the most awesome costume... but once we got to grandmas, he saw this little vest in the dress up bin and decided to be a "shooter"... there was no talking him out of it either. He thought he was SO cool in that shooter vest. Then Jett was a ninja (or "inja" as he would tell you). He didn't want to wear the mask, so daddy did. :) Then Teda was going to be a princess, and last minute, she changed her mind too. She ended up being a dancer. My mom has an awesome dress up collection, so I don't blame them! :) That's the last time I think ahead though and take them to get Halloween costumes three weeks early. HA! The one time I'm ahead of the game. Anyways, oh and Deklan wasn't going to be anything this year, but my sister Sarah brought this hilarious pacifier that looks like it has vampire teeth. And we put a little cape on him. It's kinda scary looking- those teeth are freaky huh!
We had fun hanging out and spending time together. Happy Birthday to my mom and to Julie! :)
Uncel Jo Jo and Auntie Ju Ju getting in on the fun...
Check out this rare photo op- Jett is looking at the camera, AND smiling! What a handsome little boy!
Mommy and Teda
Our attempt at getting all the grandkids to sit still and smile :)
Ninja and Darth Vader's wife- Ella.... get it? Ella Vader? HA!
Trick or Treat....
Pretty girl
He's sneaky... watch out. I love that I can see the outline of his lips- made me laugh out loud when I first saw this!
He was so smiley that night- well, check it out- he's holding candy.... we know how to reach Jett's heart- candy!
Sweet moment between Te Te and grandma
Shepherds Halloween 2010
One of the first family pics we have with Deklan in it!
I love this one- the Shepherds, Slades and Wagners :)
my dad was totally making tooting noises to try and keep the kids attention and make them smile. it worked for the adults too! He's too funny
Teda ADORES her little bro
my mom, Teda and Zach after enjoying ice cream cake
Te and Grandma
Deklan is too cute!
precious
1 comment:
You're family is beautiful Lisa - looks like Halloween was a success! How is Deklan doing?
Post a Comment