I've been trying to find the right way to meal plan, when I get that far, and I've tried a few ways so far. I've tried looking up the recipe, copy and pasting the link to my email, and then having that be the way I re-find the recipe when I'm ready to make it that week. I've put it on the bottom of my grocery list, which inevitably gets thrown away. I've tried thinking "oh I'll totally remember what all these ingredients are for"... and you all know how effective that is, I totally forget! So I think this week I'll put the links to the meals I "plan" to make here on my blog (at least I hope to be efficient and domestic enough to make these this week, but you know- sometimes it's just one of those "cereal for dinner nights after a really hard and tiring day"...) And this way I can have a way to easily find the recipes that we enjoyed. If I'm really motivated, I will come back to these and let you know what my family thought of them.
Baked Potato Soup from Our Best Bites
Southwestern Beef Wraps from Our Best Bites
Hamburgers on the grill- already have them marinated and frozen in the freezer
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those are all creative and all sound good. But I'm into easy and I know your mom is too. Go for the easy Pot Roast and then you can get a couple more meals out of it. Like French Dips or Tortilla wrap w/roast beef or bbq beef sandwiches. Do the same with a roast chicken. I'm for the more meals you can get the more money you can save.:) love ya aunt susie
Post a Comment