Anyways, there was a guy who walked in that had on a military uniform of some kind, I'm guessing air force. But Dane saw him and immediately thought he was in the Navy. We think about the Navy a lot because my cousins Clay and Kyle are now in the Navy. :) I told him I thought it may be Air Force, and Dane said, "But his uniform is green!" (thinking that means it must be Navy.) Jett then said, "I know Dane, he is probably from Greenland!" To which Dane replied, "No Jett, he can't be from Greenland because his skin wasn't green!"
I was getting such a kick out of their conversation, and told them I don't think you have to have green skin to be from Greenland, but neither of them thought that was true. I can't say I blame them. It only makes sense that if you live in Greenland, you have green skin, right? Too funny. :)
| ketchup face :) |
| mmmm! |
And lastly, you gotta know which movie this quote comes from.... it's a classic in our family! :)
Unemployed in Greenland


No comments:
Post a Comment