Thursday, November 22, 2007

Foodtidings.com is here!!!

We're excited to announce that the website that Zach and I and our good friends Jeff and Leanne have been working on (Jeff at this point mostly because he is amazing and knows how to put websites together)... is now out and ready to use! It's called Foodtidings.com, and it's a website that helps people put together meal schedules for people who are in need (ie- if they just had a baby, surgery, etc)... so for example, two of our friends just had babies. So we put together a meal schedule for their friends and family to bring meals to their home for the next month while they transition and recover- it's just a really helpful thing. I know when we had our little ones, one of the last things I thought of was cooking a meal for us to eat. So anyways, the site really speaks for itself, go and check it out! And feel free to use it- it's there for you! If you ever have a family member or friend who is in need of meals being brought to them for any reason, put together a schedule and help them out! We're super excited about this!!!! :)

Here's a link http://www.foodtidings.com/

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I sent the link to Foodtidings.com to a gazillion people. (you know how many moms I know)

I've already had excited responses back including, "OMG - this is AWESOME!" and "what an awesome idea." :)