My mom and I took the kids to a few consignment stores today in search of a coat for Dane. Zach and I get to go to Colorado this weekend (yea!), so we were looking for something warm for Dane. Anyways, on our way home, we had Teda's window down. And we'd gotten McDonalds for lunch, and she was eating a few french fries (or so I thought)... so I look back at her to check on her, and she's holding the french fry box outside the window. And I told her, oh honey let's not do that because we don't want to drop the box on the street. And she said, "but the french fries fall out!".... and she was enjoying watching all the french fries that were left fly out of the box onto the street as we drove home. It was pretty cute and innocent- we just had to laugh. Luckily there wasn't anyone behind us because they would've been rained on by french fries! :)
ps- for anyone reading this, make sure you go to the link "more great pictures of our family" on the left hand side of this page. there's some cute videos too!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just had to delete my comment for horrible spelling... ;)
Anyway, I love your blog! Your kids are so precious!
AND I wanted to let you know that I am using foodtidings.com for one of my friends who just had her baby, and I will be using it for Robin when she has Kalyn! Such a great idea!
Becki
Post a Comment