The house is just gorgeous that we're moving into, and we're so grateful. We've been looking for almost 2 years. And we went back and forth because we really love our neighbors and have developed great relationships with them. So it's hard to know if moving is the best option. Some of our neighbors don't know Jesus yet, and we wanted to continue to have opportunities to share Him with them. But we can still pray for them, even though we won't physically be there. When we found this house, we put the offer in and just have continually been giving it all back to God. He's in control, and there were so many times when we wanted to take it back into our own hands. But with short sales especially, nothing is in the buyers control. It's all up to the banks involved. It got annoying often, but Zach was so awesome at keeping it all in perspective. If it works out, awesome. If not, awesome too. Do we want this house? Absolutely. But we don't want it if it's not in His plan for us. So we're excited that we get to have it! And our plan is that we'll stay in it for a long time. Then again, there I go saying it's our plan. We'll see what happens. :) Oh yeah, and it's so cute- Zach has seriously told me that he's "SO EXCITED" about the house like at least 50 times, different times throughout the days. It's fun. For some reason, I don't show my excitement like he does. He's just an excited kind of guy I guess. :)
I'm attaching a few pics of the house, so you can see it. I hope you're all enjoying these last few days before we celebrate the birth our our Lord, Jesus! This season for us has been amazing, and we're so grateful for everything- family, friends, neighbors, just everything. God is SO good.
By the way, I know I'm WAY behind on blogging. It's awful- I want to get all caught up. I hope to soon, but it's crazy here right now. Our house is torn apart, I'm nauseated a good portion of my days, the kids are sweet but very needy (you moms know what I mean!), and it's just a tough time to get blogging in. But I do think about it , and plan to do it soon!
Here's the front...
Kids already hanging on the bars in the master closet- little monkeys...
This is looking from the family room towards the front door...
This is looking from the front door into the great room (not sure what to call it)- Zach is in the family room...
Here's the kitchen
I guess I didn't have pics of the backyard, and I need to get some better ones of the inside. When I do, I'll post them! Enjoy your day!!!

1 comment:
YEAH!! I'm so excited for both of you! I just have to say- good for you:
For caring enough about your neighbors to think about how moving will effect them.
To wait and wait and wait and see "your" dream house go to someone else and then get this one because you learned the art of patience.
For being good stewards of what God's given you and persevering through all of the other house offers gone bad.
I'm so excited for you (x50)
Love you guys- E
Post a Comment