Friday, January 8, 2010

Pictures

About a month ago, my sister Sarah said that she was having a photographer come over to take pictures of Dallas, and asked if my three wanted to come and get their pics done too. And maybe, just maybe, we could get them all 4 together. Great!

So that morning, Zach got all the kids ready (I didn't realize at the time, but I was still at a really great sleepover that my girlfriends and I had for our amazing friend who is visiting from North Africa- she and her family are missionaries there, and I just LOVE them!)... so Zach got the kids ready in their nice outfits, all their hair done, and then my mom picked them up and took them to Sarah's.

Well, I guess they DID not want to sit still for pictures, or even smile! So the photographer got a few, and they turned out really cute! And the ones she took of Dallas are just ADROABLE. So, here's the pics she took.

To see the rest of the ones Sarah's photographer took of Dallas, you can click here

Oh, and Sarah has a blog now! It's so cute: click here to see it. She's going to be a fun one to read!

Jett
Jett
Daney

Te Te
Teda and Jett- at first I thought that was Dane!
Three little ones- not sure if they're into this at the moment. It's so real though- I love it!
Here's little Dallas



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I thought that was Dane in the picture with Teda too - I had to do a triple take! For the kids not wanting to have their pictures taken we really got a few good ones :) The shot with the three of them should go on your new brown wall!