
... the size of a fig. So I looked up pictures of figs, and here's what I found. It's kinda fun to track the size based on little fruits!
Still feeling nauseated off and on all day. I may have written last week that that felt like it was coming to an end. I think because I either wrote about it or said it out loud, that it's back. Yucky! But at least it's not all day long- it comes and goes.
Dane lifted up my shirt after church on Sunday (good times huh), and as I quickly lowered it down so no one was totally caught off guard... he said that he was feeling the baby and it felt so nice! He is just so sweet, I can't hardly get over it. He was so gentle as he just kept his hand over my belly.
It is starting to grow for sure. I keep on saying it's not really growing, and that what people are seeing is just the extra fat leftover from my other pregnancies. But I think it's happening- I'm starting to look pregnant- or for people who haven't seen me, it just looks like I've enjoyed the holidays a little too much (that is also true though). I love it when I start to really look pregnant- there's no mistaking it. I'm starting to look forward to this process! It's taken some getting used to, but it's going to be awesome. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment