Lately, I've been getting that a lot. People ask, and then I reveal that they're actually 2 years apart. From the back here, they totally look like twins to me. And they're best of friends too. They had a picnic together, and the weather was just beautiful.
These are the times when I miss Teda during the days. It's hard to believe it's been almost a whole school year that she's been gone Monday through Friday all day. The boys have learned to play well together, but I know they miss her when she's gone.
I'm looking forward to the summer, when we're "whole" again. :) There will be a learning curve, I'm sure. It can't be ALL karate, fighting, play killing everything in sight, grunts, and "hi-ya's", like it is when it's just 2 boys playing together. Teda can hold her own, don't get me wrong. But we'll just add a bit of girly-ness to the mix. And everyone can stand to have a little girly-ness in their lives. :) Isn't she beautiful? Oh, and Jett has decided he's going to marry Teda. He told us tonight. She's a princess, so that's that. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment