Sunday, June 5, 2011

Grandpa Don Videos.... lots! :)

Well, I was able to get these done before we left for camp, so here you go! I got several. Don't feel like you have to watch them all, but I couldn't leave any out- they're too cute to me!

This one is of the boys playing catch with Grandpa Don and Daddy- this was right when he got here, within like the first 15 minutes they were outside playing.


This is another catch one- I just thought it was cute something that was said, so I had to put up both of them!


Here's the boys singing a song from Karate Kid- this was his first night here and we were getting ready for a movie night.


This was after church, they were playing on the grassy field. He was helping Dane do a headstand after they played frisbee.


Grandpa Don feeding Deklan


Playing blocks...


Swimming with Deklan...


Swimming to Daddy at practice... this was just before she swam the whole way- I was taking Jett to the bathroom and missed it- I was so bummed!


Working on her backstroke kick


No comments: