Monday, June 6, 2011

More Pictures From Grandpa Don's Visit To Arizona

I had so many great pictures from Zach's dad's visit last weekend, that I just decided to break it up into two posts because I want all the pics on here! So here are the pictures from our visit to Wet N Wild the water park and to Teda's swim practice. Enjoy!




Ready to brave the wave pool... bummer though, it was pretty cold still, so they didn't last too long before they needed to dry off and sit in the sun with a snack. That was fun too though!

Let's do it!

A snow cone after all was said and done... delish!

All going for it. Yes, there were a few spoon sword fights there

Deklan LOVES the water- he just splashed and splashed, until he was so tired he just melted into Grandpa Don's arms and basically fell asleep. He kicks his little legs so fast too!

When we're at Teda's swim practices, this is where Jett lives- on the steps. He'll jump a little and say, "Look I'm swimming!" He plays it safe.

This is where my little Daney lives during swim practices. He goes in the pool for a few minutes, and then he gets so cold that he finds the cool deck and lays there to get warmed up. He doesn't have much meat on his bones, so I don't blame him! That may change when it's 110 degrees though- I am thinking the cool deck will be anything but cool...

Sweet Teda girl during practice. Go Teda!

Love this one- with Dekky and Grandpa in the background


Tuckered out

No comments: