So we layed there, and Teda started. Here's what she said... "I'm thankful that God made us to have hearts. And our hearts were made to love... And I am thankful that God have us a whole mom and dad to love us." WHOA. Amazing. She's got it- this is what life is about. To love and be loved.
Next it was Dane's turn. He said, "Feeling God's Word." WHAT?! How does a 5 year old even know to say that? It's not our words either, he came up with that on his own. And he's SO right too... that's what God's Word does- we feel it. OH, I just love it. The things I get to learn from my children. I'm SO incredibly grateful.... The other things he said he was thankful for were "that I get everything in this world, and that I get to spend time with God." Zach said he tells him that God provides for us everything that we need, so I know that's where that one came from. And that tells me he's listening to us, he watches, he hears us, and he's taking it all to heart. I just hardly have words. I'm just thankful.
Jetty said he was thankful for family and God. Sweet boy.
I just had to make sure I wrote this down before I forgot it. It's one of those things I don't think I ever would forget, but I didn't want to risk it. I want to ALWAYS remember this.
Thank you Father, for these precious 4 children You've given me to nurture, love, care for, teach, have fun with, show affection to, and learn from. I'm eternally grateful. Please continue to teach me to be the mom that you have designed me to be...

1 comment:
love it!
Post a Comment