Ok, so check this out. Zach was doing a search for his lesson plans of pictures for his Bible classes. He typed in the words "Empty pool", and this picture came up as the first picture in the search on google images. It's called "Man Diving Into An Empty Pool", and it can be purchased from art.com framed for $104.99. Pretty cool looking picture right? I think so too!
Heres' the best part. The "Man" is ZACH! How funny is that!? This was one of the very first modeling jobs Zach got out of college when he lived in Colorado. Imagine his surprise when he saw that image. I just HAD to blog this!
Oh, and I'll be back. I promise. Don't give up on me, friends and family who read this blog. We're all still very much alive and well, life is moving at a very fast pace, and I just need to find time- or schedule time- to keep up with blogging. I have SO much to blog about too. When I think of an ideal day for me, believe me when I say blogging is part of that day. Love to you all!


1 comment:
That picture is awesome Lisa. SO glad Zach survived that dive! :) Hope you are well friend. So glad you updated your blog, it is so nice to stop by and read what you are up to. Miss you!
Post a Comment