In the eyes of my youngest boy, Deklan... in the feeling of his soft blonde hair nestled near my face as he laid on my chest and snuggled with me at Midnight. He was just restless and needed his mama. It was truly an honor.
In the voice of my Jetty boy as he sleepily asked "why do we always do this..." as I took him potty in the middle of the night last night. I realized that he won't always need my help with this kind of thing, and I'm grateful that this is a way I can show my love for him. And of course the best part, carrying him (I won't be able to do that much longer because he's getting so big!) back to his bed, tucking him in and kissing his cheek.
The excitement and contentment I feel as I pull up each day to pick up Dane from half day kindergarten. It's so wonderful to see his face, and I miss him while he's gone!
The inexplainable beauty and love I saw and felt as I watched Teda and Zach practice for a dance they will be performing at the Daddy Daughter Dance at Joy next week. Melt my heart. She is just amazing, precious, sweet, and tender. I'll be bringing my tissues to that performance!
Holding my amazing husband's hand last night as we fell asleep talking about our day. He is the most incredible man I know, and I feel so honored to get to be his wife and best friend!
![]() |
The soft cheeks of each of my kids as I kiss them. I never want to forget that feeling!
Listening to this little boy sing and play on this piano is the best! He LOVES music, just like his brothers, sister, and daddy!
Eating ice cream with my daughter after school Tuesday and listening to her tell me about her day. She is growing up SO fast. I just want to bottle up the sound of her voice, the way she looks, her laugh, her beautiful adult teeth as they continue to grow in, and just everything so I never forget this age! She shared with me that she thinks she'd like to be a teacher because it looks like her teacher has a lot of fun, and she'd get to be with kids all day. Pretty awesome. She's be a wonderful teacher, just like her auntie Ju Ju. :)
This incredible weather we're experiencing. I want to remember this when it's the middle of the summer! Although, the kids can't wait until summer because that means it's time for the waterpark- and Jett will be old enough to go on a few of the slides this summer!
![]() |
| Melt my heart! |
![]() |
| If that doesn't make you smile I don't know what will! We are a Bronco lovin family, that's for sure! The boys were watching the game with daddy |
![]() |
| Dane reading to Deklan... he's becoming a great helper to mommy these days... he's learning that from his sister! |
![]() |
| Teda and Dane on their 100th day of school... 100 days smarter is what Dane's hat says :) They're just so sweet- they really are great friends, and I love watching it! |
![]() |
| That sweet smile... |









1 comment:
Love this! Thru everything you guys are going thru your attitude and gratitude is amazing and deklan is getting so big. You guys are great parents! Love you guys. Your in my thoughts & prayers! Aunt susie
Post a Comment