Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Almighty
"God, You are Almighty..." this is the second night in a row that Teda has prayed that with me to God. (She has been doing it with Zach during their prayer time, and she's now repeating it during ours too). I love it. Then I said, "You are our Maker." And she said, "Daddy, what mommy said our maker?" So he told her that means God made us. And we told her just like God is making this baby inside my tummy, He made her too! She went on to ask if there was a baby in her own tummy. I told her someday when she gets married she will get to be a mommy and have a baby in her tummy too. But she's too little right now. It was really awesome to go a little deeper with her tonight and answer a sincere question she had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment