Thursday, December 20, 2007

Family First Friday







Our family started a tradition about a year ago that all of the cousins on my mom's side would do our best to get together on the first friday of each month to hang out. There are a lot of us cousins, and we figured that it would be cool if we got together more than just on the holidays. So it's been so awesome to get to know each other better each month. And it's been fun because most of the Friday's have had themes to them. We've had a few canasta tournaments, a pictionary night, a volleyball night, a mafia night (a pretty fun game), and this last one was "ugly christmas sweater" themed- along with a while elephant gift exchange and bring your favorite christmas treat to share. We had so much fun at this last one! It was hilarious to see what some people walked in wearing! I'd say the winners were Steve and Mark- I'll attach a picture so you can see. We just really have a great time at these, and I'm so glad the tradition seems to be sticking!

No comments: