Friday, April 18, 2008

Craigslist....can be addicting!

I all of the sudden in the last few days started to feel anxious about putting Teda and Dane in a room together.... so what did we do? Start looking on craigslist.com to try and find matching toddler beds. Well, I have to admit that I start to obsess about stuff like that. I don't know how much time I spent looking on there for beds! And just when I think I found matching ones, I'd email the person selling one of them, and of course it would be sold! So I was getting frustrated and seemed to be looking at the same stuff over and over and over and over. Why? I don't know... well, I ended up finding two matching cute little beds at walmart for just about the same price I could've gotten them used! I bought them yesterday, and Zach put them together last night. We're going to try our hand at having both kids sleep together tonight- we'll see how it goes! It'll be interesting for sure. I'm glad we're starting the process before the new baby comes because I'm sure we all have some adjusting to do with this. Dane will be in a big boy bed tonight! Wow, time is flying. :)

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

How ironic...I just took a break from posting things for sale on Craigs List to check my blogs. I'm addicted to selling on there, not buying. It's so easy...like a valley-wide garage sale!