Monday, June 1, 2009

A First For Zach

On Saturday evening, Zach got to officiate his first wedding! He was so excited and honored when they asked him last summer if he would do it, but also kinda nervous. And as the time got closer, he just felt a little more nervous and still very excited. But he did awesome, and I think the couple thought so too. I mean, really- put the guy in front of people with a microphone, and he just does great. Personally, I believe he was made to speak, to be up in front of people, to make them laugh, to bring them joy, to encourage others, and to share his passion for Jesus- and he got to do all those things by performing this wedding. How cool is that?! We got to stay for the reception too, and it was a beautiful wedding. Congratulations Dave and Lauren! And thanks to Uncle Alan and Aunt Judy for watching our kids for us so we could go- you guys are awesome! :) Of course, I didn't take any pictures of us together- we were all dressed up too- bummer!

No comments: