Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pictures!

Here are some recent pictures that my mom has been taking (she's so talented!!!) and some that I have taken, and they are just too good not to share. Enjoy!

From Easter

These she took one day when the kids were at her house for "grandma's day". Each Tuesday, my mom takes all 4 grandkids to hang out with her. They love it!


When Teda plays on the playground at preschool, literally all she does is go from one end of the monkey bars to the other, over and over. She LOVES monkey bars, and is very good at doing them now! :)


Sweet Jetty boy


Dane the knight- he loves to play protector. Especially when it involves protecting his princess sister

Teda and Dallas- oldest grandchild and youngest- too sweet

Papa with the kids after bath time- not much better than this...

Here's Teda in front of her bulletin board at school- if you look close, she's smiling right by the pic of her and one of her pieces of artwork. I can't believe her last day of preschool is tomorrow!

Boys peeing in the rocks- little potty break... Aunt Judy, I thought you'd appreciate this picture! It reminds me of the one you have of your boys doing this when they were little!


2 comments:

chandy said...

Hi there...I don't believe we've met, but I happened to click over here from Katie's blog. I had to tell you I laughed out loud at your two little boys 'watering' the rocks, because that is pretty much my little boy's favorite past time! Too cute!

Hope you don't mind me stopping by!

Sarah said...

why is jett wearing a helmet to go to the bathroom :)