Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scenes From The Dinner Table

Tonight at dinner, Teda wanted to pray before our meal. And I just had to share this part of her prayer- it's just been so amazing and awesome to watch her grow and her heart for Jesus. It's not something we "make" her do either, and that is amazing to me too- I love it!
"Jesus, we look inside the Bible everyday and we pray everyday, and we grow inside our hearts..."
It's so simple. Sometimes when we keep it simple, it's so much easier to grasp. Hope you're having a wonderful evening...

Oh and here was another thing heard at the dinner table tonight... Jetty saying "I don't WANNA eat my begabows (vegetables)!" It's a common occurrence for him. He's not a fan of vegetables... but good news- he ate them, and he's still alive! :) Nothing like watching Dane and Teda choose a treat to change his mind to decide to eat his last bite.

I'd better go, Jett is sneakily looking at me and then back at the treat bowl that is just begging for him to take another treat... I told him, only one bud. Put that back. And he said in all honesty, and in a quiet whisper... "But I want it." I hear ya.

No comments: