Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teda's Zoo Fieldtrip

All I have to say is, I don't know how kindergarten teachers do it! At the end of February, I got to go on Teda's class field trip to the Phoenix Zoo. It was fun, and I was ready for a nap about half way through! We took a school bus there, and got to go all around and check out all kinds of animals. I enjoyed special time with Teda. She was funny- she said just before it was time to get back on the bus- "I wish I was back at school because at least there we do stuff..." She was getting tired of walking and I think she was hungry too.

I made a mental note then and there though- we won't be buying yearly passes to the zoo this year! But really, it was a fun time with her and her class. I even got to hang out with my friend who is the mom of Teda's classmate Joshua. :)

I hope to go on many of our kids field trips. I have the BEST memories of my mom going on all my field trips. We didn't take the bus, each parent drove. And I remember how I thought I had the coolest mom ever because she would stop and get us a treat at Circle K. Ah, memories! I hope to help create some wonderful memories for our kids.

Teda with a few of her classmates




Teda with some of her friends and her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Baker!


No comments: