Monday, May 12, 2008
Bilican Board...
Yesterday morning, Jett's little umbilical cord came off. And Teda has been asking me each time she would see it (before it came off), "What's that mommy?" And I'd tell her each time, that's his umbilical cord. And she would reply, "When I was little, I had a bilican board." And I would then say, "Yes, you did." We've had that very conversation several times. So when it came off, she noticed right away. And we went to church not long after it happened. As we were on our way to take Teda to her class, we ran into a friend of ours who hadn't seen Jett yet. As she was congratulating us, Teda told her, "His bilican board fell off!" My friend had no idea what Teda had said, and I translated for her. It was pretty cute! Long story short, Jett's bilican board came off. Oh, and he has a little outie now! :) I think that's precious because none of us do- he's the only one in our family with a little outie! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment