Monday, May 12, 2008
Have to get out...
I've found that since we've had Jett, I want to be out of the house much more than I want to stay in. The idea of getting the kids in the car and all that entails is not really something I'm too worried about. I'd rather be out and about than stay in. I think because when were in, the kids seem to get bored quickly, and so do I. And the longer we're here at home, the quicker I feel myself falling into the trap of feeling down and sad about our situation. Which I know is silly because logically there's nothing to be down or sad about- but my hormones are just all over the place right now. And we've usually got the curtains drawn so it stays cooler, which makes it darker in the house- and I feel the need for sunshine lately. So, since we've had Jett, we've been to the water fountains at two different water parks- three different times. Now, Zach has been with me each of those times... which is amazing to have him be such a wonderful help. We've gone on walks as a family to the store, we went to Costco for lunch, we have gone to my aunt and uncles house to swim (well the kids and zach swam, and Jett and I watched.... well, I watched and Jett slept. :)), we've gone to my mom's house, and to church twice. The only thing I've done with all three myself was bring them to church this past Saturday night- and then we met Zach there and he helped me get them into the nursery. And when we went on Sunday, my wonderful parents came over and helped me get us all loaded into the car. I just have such wonderful and amazing help and support from family and friends. All kinds of friends just offering so much- that they'll watch the kids for me while I take a nap, run errands, we have family and friends bringing awesome meals to us, and people calling and checking on us. It's just awesome, and I'm so thankful for this support. This blog was all over the place today- my thoughts are not all very organized right now. Sorry about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment