Saturday, May 31, 2008

Amazing Friends

I just have to say that I'm so thankful for my friends! My friends Katie and Nicole in particular right now... they were asking me how I'm doing adjusting to having three kids, and I shared that I'm up and down each day and we're figuring it out... they asked if they could take my kids for a while sometime so I could sleep or do whatever I wanted alone! So this past Thursday morning, I took Teda and Dane to Katie's house, and I took Jett to Nicole's house. They watched the kids for me while I got to meet my sister Julie for lunch, alone!!!! It was so awesome, and I'm just so thankful for that time I got to have. Thank you Nicole and Katie, I love you!

And thank you also to everyone else who has been so amazing during this time of transition- my mom has been incredible and so helpful, my grandma- thank you to your arms for holding Jett while I rest at your house- I it's so wonderful to know I can always come over and you'll be there to hold and love on baby Jett (as a matter of fact, I'm here right now while you hold him!), my sisters, friends and family who have brought such yummy dinners to us.... THANK YOU!!! I love you all.

Today is an awesome day too- my mom and dad have Teda and Dane, and they're going to take the kids up north to Flagstaff tomorrow for a birthday party- Lydia is turning 3! So I just have Jett right now until tomorrow evening when they get home. It's funny when I don't have all three kids, I find myself not even knowing what to do! :) I will miss the kids, but this is a great break too. :)

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

You are SO welcome, sweet friend! I got as much out of giving you the gift of free time as YOU got receiving it. Nothing quite refills your mommy tank like a little alone time.

XOXOX