


I've been doing a little research online to find fun things to do with the kids for the summer. I came across something really cool for Zach and Teda to do together. Which is great because we've been talking about the two of them starting to go on "dates" together on a regular basis. So, the first date that they went on was to Lowes a few Saturdays ago. Lowes has this really cool class for kids- it's a free clinic where they teach kids how to build stuff. It's once a month, and this time they made a little planter for sunflowers. And Teda built it. It was cute- she was hammering in the nails, and totally looking in another direction- so Zach was explaining to her how we have to watch what we're hammering. :) She's learning how to build things at an early age! :) And at the risk of this sounding cheesy, I see a really cool parallel to what Zach and Teda did on that day. Not only were they building a planter together, they were more importantly building their relationship. And the more I think he takes her out just the two of them, the closer their bond will be. Pretty awesome!

No comments:
Post a Comment