Saturday, June 28, 2008

I was tagged!

My friend Chelesa "tagged" me. The rules are; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Here goes:
3 Joys:
1. My husband who loves me more than I know, who I am so proud of, who is so amazing, he is so helpful with the kids (and they just absolutely adore their daddy), so caring towards me- he has such a heart for the Lord, and I am so thankful because I feel so cared, loved, and understood. And I am so in love with him! Not to mention he's cute too! :)
2. Our three beautiful children- how much more joy can you get than that?
3. My relationship with my mom, and my grandparents.
4. Here's a fourth, just for fun. Family first friday- we get our cousins together once a month and we hang out and usually lately play canasta- it's so much fun! Oh, and we also play on a coed softball team together- that's SO much fun too.

3 Fears:
1. I know that in order for me to grow, there will be pain along the way. I know that is part of life. I do accept that and I know that all things work together for the good, but I also worry about what that pain will be. Will it be one of my kids getting sick? Losing Zach? It's one of those things I don't really like to think about it much.
2. Scary movies freak me out. Ok, not just scary movies- I'm a total frady cat... when there's even a preview of a scary movie, a 20/20 special or something like that about a murder, or anything of the sort, I CANNOT watch it or even hear it. It will give me bad dreams and horrible thoughts. I just can't put that kind of stuff in my head. So, if you guys ever are going to see a scary movie and need someone to go with, ASK MY HUSBAND to go with you... he hasn't seen a horror movie in quite some time! :)
3. Fear of disappointing someone close to me. I tend to be a people pleaser, and I don't ever want to disappoint people, or for them to think less of me.

3 Goals:
1. To be organized- if that will ever happen, probably not. I'd love to have my kids' toys organized- again, not sure when that will happen. I have good intentions, but that seems to be as far as it goes. Katie, if you're reading this- wave some of your organizational motivation on over here!
2. To lose 20 pounds. I'm sooo ready for this baby weight to come off! And I'm feeling pretty impatient about it. But I know it's a process and it won't be too fast.
3. To finish these photo books I bought- it's like digital scrapbooking. I bought three of them and need to actually do them on the computer! I'd love love love to have all of our pictures in digital photo books. They're so great, and such an awesome way to save our memories.

3 Current Obsessions:
1. My son Jett's sleep schedule- he's not falling into a schedule as easily Teda and Dane did (or maybe they didn't either and I just can't remember because that's possible too), and it's so frustrating! I know he's only 8 weeks old, so I shouldn't be too frustrated. But I am ready for him to be on a schedule!!! The newborn phase is a rough one, in my opinion (if you read the post before this one, you know I feel that way. sorry about that by the way- that was brutally honest! I don't feel that way all the time, it was just a particularly hard day). :)
2. Frozen yogurt- always has and always will be my favorite treat ever. TCBY's white chocolate mousse with either blackberries or cookie dough on top to be exact, but any frozen yogurt (from an actual machine) will do in a pinch! :)
3. Looking at other people's blogs, checking my email, checking my facebook, and craigslist... when I feed Jett I usually am on the computer. That's one nice thing about nursing- I can't really do much while he's eating, but I can sit at the computer!

3 Random Facts:
1. I am ambidextrious- I eat and write with my left hand, I cut and do sports with my right.
2. I used to have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) when I was younger, and I grew out of it. Nothing like they portray in the movies, but I did a lot of counting things.
3. When I sit in a chair, I don't like to have my feet touching the ground. I much prefer to sit with my right foot up and under my left leg. Wierd!

Ok, here's who I'm tagging next....
Katie, Reasa, and Nicole

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

OH MAN! I've been tagged...I'll work on this next week since I just did a mother load "I am" post.

And if you want organizational motivation, I'm tellin' ya...check these blogs daily and your laziness will be guilted into organizing. Seriously! (I'm not calling you lazy, BTW...I'm talking about myself too!!)

http://orgjunkie.com/
http://creativeorganizing.typepad.com/creative_organizing/
http://www.thesavvyorganizer.com/