Thursday, September 10, 2009

School Days

Today was Teda's first day of preschool! She had so much fun, and I think this year is going to be awesome. Her teacher seems like she's great, and I'm excited! I volunteered at her school today (parents have to aide each month to keep tuition down), so Dane and Jett got to go in their classes too. I love that when I volunteer, there's somewhere for Dane and Jett to go, and have fun too! So he brought his backpack too, like sister. Very exciting! We'll miss the whole next week of school, but for good reason. We get to go to Florida to visit Zach's dad, step mom, step sister, sister Courtney, and grandma Bonnie. We can't wait! We'll be there from next Monday until next Friday. YEA!

Eating breakfast before school...

How grown up does she look?!
Can you feel the love?


Teda and her new teacher. :)
I had to throw this in- this was last year's first day of school- can you believe how much they've grown?!!!

I miss her hair being so short and cute- it's cute now too, but I don't think it will be short again for a long time. Teda is all about growing it as long as possible so she can be a "rocker" like Hannah Montana. It's grown a lot in a year!

3 comments:

stephanie said...

those pictures are precious! i love that you included last year's too.

they grow up so fast... (i try to remind myself of that in the middle of the night when they won't sleep. it doesn't help.)

biggarfamily said...

have a great trip, we'll miss you guys next week. See you at school when you get back. Carley is looking forward to playing with Teda at school.

Erin said...

WOW- that one year ago picture is crazy. They grow so fast :)