TEDA
How old are you? 5 and a half
What is your favorite color? all the colors
What is your favorite thing to play? video games
What is your favorite food? chocolate
What is your favorite movie? uuuuhhhhhhmmmm, Barbie. I have girly stuff that I
like to do
What is your favorite treat? uuuhh, chocolate
Best thing about Christmas this year was.... Jesus birthday
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
If you could have any kind of tree, what kind would you have? an apple tree. I like apples. They're good for you too because they're fruit. Maybe sometime we could have a garden... we could grow a garden and we could put apple trees and we could build flowers. That would be cute- out in our backyard. We could put a little space where we could have a play area and build sand castles and mud castles.
How old do you have to be to drink coffee? 27 or 28. Is that right?
How old is Jesus? uh, 1000 or 100. Thousands and thousands
How old do you have to be to drive? uh, I already told you that question. I mean, no no no. Uh, 26 or 27. Is that right mom?
Who is the president of the United States? God and Jesus. Well, Jesus was born but God wasn't. There's something special about him. there's something very special about him and that's a secret. He wasn't born at all. he stayed there forever. when adam and Eve were the first ones born, and God was never ever born. He was there forever. There's nothing about God being born.
Where did you come from? Is it mom's belly or is it from God? I think it's from God.
What is one thing you want to do in 2011? write. Write about God. Because God is the best guy in the whole world...
DANE
How old are you? I'm 4
What is your favorite color? Dark Blue
What is your favorite thing to play? Fighting
Who is your best friend? Elijah Cheriac
What is your favorite food? sausage
What is your favorite movie? uh, Narnia
What is your favorite treat? uh, gum
Best thing about Christmas this year was.... uh, when we got to open presents
If you could have any kind of tree, what kind of tree would you have? (laughing), gum!
How old do you have to be to drink coffee? (laughing) 22... uh, 23!
How old is Jesus? uh, he's uh, 22............he's 23...............26
How old do you have to be to drive.... uh, 23 or 26
Who is the president of the United States? Jesus and God
Where did you come from? uh, from God
What is one thing you want to do in 2011? uh, drink coffee
JETT
How old are you? um, 4 in a half. four and a half. And I'm gonna have coffee in four and a half. And I'n gonna have coffee. (laughing)
What is your favorite color? rid (red)
What is your favorite thing to play? toys
Who is your best friend? Joshua
What is your favorite food? burger
What is your favorite movie? um, um, Curious George and I like and I like and I like a game to play. And I like a motorcycle game. And I like to ride on a motorcycle. And I like to play motorcycle and I like to get on a motorcycle. And I like to play movies. When I'm 4 and a half. Can I watch a movie in the car?
What is your favorite treat? um, a gumball
Best thing about Christmas this year was.... um, lights and movies and treats and basketball and pizza. I like to eat pizza too.
If you could have any kind of tree, what kind of tree would you have? um a gumball. I want a gumball. I can have a gumball.
How old do you have to be to drink coffee? um, 4
How old is Jesus? 4, Jesus is 4
How old do you have to be to drive? 4 to drive. If I'm bigger and I'm big and I can drive the car. That's when I'm gonna have a gumball.
Who is the president of the United States? Um, a gumball is the present and pizza is a present and the computer is a present and the water is a present (looking around at things in the room....)
Where did you come from? I come from a Christmas tree (again, looking around the room)
What is one thing you want to do next year in 2011? um a doctor

3 comments:
So cute! You are raising some precious kiddos!
Lisa, This is Awesome!!! What a wonderful tradition. Jett is soooo funny. How about Teda (first-born) "right mom?"
Seriously AWESOME.
Post a Comment