Friday, January 14, 2011

Turn the radio up!

Right now I'm cleaning the house, (well, I stopped for a second to capture what just happened! And I know I'm SO behind in blogging- hopefully I can get to it soon!) we're listening to Justin Bieber sing "Baby" on Pandora Radio (amazing- you should totally try it!)  Seriously something about upbeat music really motivates me to clean my house- probably because that's what my mom did when we were young. We'd blast power 92 radio and jam out while cleaning. Good memories.

Jett grabbed his guitar and started playing when the music turned on, and he said to me, "when I grow up like a man, I'n gonna play my guitar on da stage." Ok, it's official- you never know- we may look back on this blog post when Jett is a man, and singing on the stage!!! :) Seriously, my kids are awesome. I know I'm biased, but I'm just sayin.... have a great day, and crank up that music for some motivation! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMGosh - Power 92! Love it, miss it, nothing will ever replace it!

Maybe Jett and Dallas Love will start a boy band :)