Friday, January 25, 2008

One Kiss For Your Daddy....

There's this song that Zach sings to Teda when she is reluctant to give him a kiss, and I got a video of it this morning. It's pretty funny. What's funny to me is to watch Teda while Zach is singing to her- she's so used to him being silly that she doesn't seem all that entertained. Other times she is, but this time she's kinda like, whatever daddy. :) And the other thing I think is funny is just how completely different Zach and I are. I would never sing something like this to them- let alone be okay to be filmed while doing it! The job that he has at our church, working with the 5th and 6th graders- in the spotlight most of the time, truly is his calling- because he's all good with being goofy, knowing others are watching, and enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: