Saturday, February 23, 2008

29 weeks and counting...


So I'm now 29 weeks pregnant. That means if I go full term, that's only 11 weeks left. Where did the time go? I'm feeling pretty good for the most part... you know normal pregnant things, like back aches, soreness in my right ribcage (normal for me- I had it in with Teda and Dane too), and just plain feeling huge and yucky at times. Pregnany is a wierd thing. It makes me feel things so much stronger than I would if I weren't pregnant! And I eat a lot too. One really cool thing about pregnancy is being able to feel the baby moving inside me, I just love that.

And Dane loves to kiss and lay his head on my belly- that is really cute when he does that. And Teda likes to ask about the baby, if he's come out yet. And she said the other day, "are you getting bigger mommy?" then she said, "is there a little sister or brother or big girl in there?" Ok, so I guess you could say I'm starting to really show, the fact that she asked me if there is a big girl in there! I should be taking more belly pictures- I haen't done much of this this time around. And I'm sure I'll look back and wish I would've. So I've gotta get on that!

Oh, and when Zach talks to the baby (through my belly button) and gives kisses and puts his hands on my belly, the baby seriously goes crazy! It's like he knows, okay, theres my daddy! He already has a special bond with Zach, and that is so exciting to me. I love it when Zach talks to him to be able to feel this little one squirming around all over. It's really cool.

So in less than three months we will be a family of 5- crazy! But exciting.

1 comment:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I'm so glad you took a preggo picture! I still have the picture of you, me and Nicole pregnant when we'd just met, coloring Easter eggs. Who would have thought we'd get to be such good friends after 2 years?!?!?

You are so cute pregnant. Just you with a tummy...it could be a Hollywood tummy and no one would know. :)