Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Best line of the day...

Ok, here's the best line of today so far...
Teda: "Mommy, watch, I can driggle!"
Me (watching her bounce a huge balancing work out ball, so excited): "You're what?" (just wanting to her her say it again)
Teda: "I'm DRIGGLING!"
Me: amused and filled with joy at the pure innocence and awesomeness of children, learning new things, "You're driggling?! Wow!"

Today has been a pretty great day. I got to clean my whole house in one shot (which never seems to happen anymore these days) because my kids played so well together. Shocker! Well, not a huge shocker. They do love to play, especially since we have really limited tv time. They're so creative now. It's awesome. They started out "helping" me clean with a water spray bottle, and washcloths... which got boring, and they started drinking the water, spraying the floor, and then Dane cracked up as he chased Jett, who cried for help, spraying him and drenching his head and back of his shirt. When I came to see what was happening, he just ran into the safety of his mommy's arms. Things like that can happen, then in the next moment, they're rolling around on the ground together, having a blast. I guess that's the business of being siblings. :)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

wow, i'm so impressed. the only way i could clean my whole house in one shot is if i did it at midnight. or if were only 100 sq feet. :)