Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jetty

Just a little update on Jett- he's so much fun right now. He still loves to give hugs, especially to Dane. He seems to have a special bond with him. He is more tolerant and excited to wrestle with him, and sometimes Teda too. Everything he eats ends up in his hair, and so needless to say he doesn't smell like a johnson and johnson baby anymore. :) My friend was telling me that she thinks her two year old smells like a goat often! I thought that was hilarious, and now I'm with her- Jett smells like a goat too! He's trying to talk more and more, although we really can't make out what he's saying. We can tell what he means when he says "baaawl" (ball), and "wow" (wow, of course!). He says wow when we play with play-dough. :) He says ball a lot at random things, even what's not a ball. He still says "ah du" for all done, and I think he said "ah gaw" (all gone?) for when his cup was empty yesterday. He LOVES dogs still too. He does say daddy and hi too. He sings, and dances, and that is truly precious. He doesn't like vegetables still, so we hide them in his food. For breakfast, he has peanut butter toast- and in the peanut butter there is peas and carrots blended in there. I hope he grows out of not liking veggies, but we'll see! He loves just to be around all of us, and to play and explore. Every morning, after breakfast, when I get him out of his booster chair, he gives me my morning hug. I cherish that hug! And when he gives kisses, they're accompanies by the noise, "mmmmmm". It's wierd to think that when Teda was this age, we had just had Dane. I feel like I should have another baby, because he's not a baby anymore! Who knows, maybe sometime we will... :)

And here's a video of Jett kissing himself in the mirror at my Aunt Judy and Uncle Alan's house. So cute!

No comments: