This morning, Teda came into the bedroom and said to Zach, "Daddy, I want to tell you my memory verse. God made the whole world and everything in it." And Zach said, "Did you know you part of God's creation?" Teda said, "Yes." And Zach followed up with, "Are you His most precious?" And Teda replied, "Yes, because I am a woman." HA! I overheard from the kitchen most of that conversation, and cracked up! How did she know she's a woman?! I came into the bedroom, and we all giggled together. I asked her how she knew she's a woman? And she said she just knows because it's in the stories. From when she learned about creation yesterday at church, I think. About how God made man and woman. Too precious. This just happened literally like 3 minutes ago and I had to get right to the computer (which is working again- yea!), and get this down because I never want to forget it!
It reminded Zach of when Teda must've been about 2, and she said in the car to us, "I'm a kid..... I'm a girl." She was just figuring things out. And now 2 years later, she's telling us she's a woman! I love it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment