Sunday, April 11, 2010

Camping


On Friday night, we decided to change things up a bit and camp out in our family room. It was fun- Zach set up the tent, and we had a movie night. The night ended with lots of tears and the kids being upset that they had to go to bed (we let them stay up WAY too late... woopsies)... but before the tears, we had a great time! :) It's still up now and the kids have been playing in it. Hey, if we aren't able to go camping right now, then we'll just have to bring camping to us!

I definitely have dreams that someday Zach's work schedule will allow us to do things like camp and stuff on weekends. But this is the crazy time for him at work, so we're making the best of it! :) This weekend was called inflate at church, and they had like 18 inflatable bounce houses there, with cotton candy, ice cream, bbq sandwiches, pizza, and it was just fun everywhere we turned. The kids LOVED it, and let's just say I'm ready for a nap after taking them last night and then again today. Zach was able to help out with the kids jumping last night for a bit, which was a lifesaver, and then we saw him today and had lunch with him. I love when he gets little breaks here and there during the weekend times. And my dad met us at church and helped out with the kids jumping today. It was really like taking the kids to the fair. I should've had them wear bright colored shirts so I could keep better track of them! Jett loved jumping- he just kept coming up to me as he was in one of the jumpies saying, "I jumpee!" It was too cute. Then on the way home last night he said, "I ha fun jumpies." Too cute. But sorry, I didn't get any pics of the jumpie fun. :)

No comments: