This morning, Dane came into our room to say good morning. He hopped into bed with me, and was laying near my big soft body pillow. Somehow he got his face pretty close to it, and it poked his eye. It was really hurting him, and so I got him a wet washcloth to put on it. Then we went into the family room and were talking about it with Zach. I said, "So the pillow poked you in the eye?" And he said, "I think there was a little boy in it with a stick, and he poked me." He was totally serious- how funny is that! So of course Zach took that and ran with it- he said we should find that little boy and take his stick away so he can't poke anymore eyes. Or if he won't give it to us, that little boy might need a little boy spankin... and of course he's acting it out with his fingers- holding up this little boy and spanking him with his pointer finger. I'm not sure if I'm really giving anyone a visual, but I have to say it was SO funny.
So, moral of the story- the next time you get poked in the eye, keep a watch for that little boy with a stick who may have done it. I'll bet he's escaped from our house now that he knows people are looking for him, and that they will give him a little spankin for being a bad boy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment