After dinner the other night, we were playing a face making game and Teda was having everyone close their eyes while she got her face ready to show us (I know surprise surprise, she's not our oldest child or anything! :)), and I noticed Jett. He wants to close his eyes, but it seems just too hard- what if he misses something? I got a little video- it just cracks me up. Lately, I've just been smitten with him. He's still my baby, yet he's growing and changing SO fast. It's crazy to me. The things he's saying, and doing are just too fun. This age is so sweet. And after naps, he wants to snuggle up with me, and I just soak it all in.

1 comment:
i love i have seen your new house and can picture where you are in it!! jett is so cute!! i love the table talk happening in this video!! zach has an interesting choice of beverage.... :)
Post a Comment