Well, about 10 minutes into her class at church, she pulled her tooth out! When my mom, dad, and I came to pick her up after class, she was grinning from ear to ear! I couldn't believe it- this is a huge milestone! I feel like it takes her from being a little girl, to a girl girl. You know what I mean? We went upstairs right away and she showed her daddy, who was totally shocked. He didn't even get to find out it was loose before he found out it came out- crazy. Anyways, she has a little window on the bottom of her mouth she can put her tongue in. It's cute. She's been talking about it all day- saying, "I'm only 5!" and "I didn't even know I had a loose tooth!" She asked me, "Are you proud of me that I lost a tooth?" I said of course I am!
And she's beyond excited that the tooth fairy is coming tonight to put something under her pillow, and pick up her tooth. The tooth fairy got her some sugar free bubble gum today, and can't wait to put it under her pillow tonight. The tooth fairy wasn't really prepared to be the tooth fairy yet, but I guess now is as good a time as ever!
Here's Teda and her new little window...
And Zach holding our baby girl's first lost tooth- it's so tiny!

1 comment:
I love those smiles with the missing-tooth gaps in them! My daughter has been losing teeth like crazy lately! We've been telling her that if she keeps it up she'll have to eat nothing but jello!
Post a Comment