It must be so neat for my grandparents (married 54 years this April!) to watch as their family line just grows and grows. My mom (who I have to say really quick- her and my dad just had their 33rd anniversary- happy anniversary mom and dad!!!) has 4 brothers and a sister (so there are 6 kids), and then those 6 had 17 kids of their own. So there are 17 grandkids. And now those 17 grandkids have had 10 of their own kids (with one more coming soon- our little guy). How incredible to just get to watch and be a part of such an awesome growing family line. I love it. I know there are also very stressful parts to it for them- I know they are prayer warriors for all of us. There is so much to keep up with- everyone's lives and all that's going on with them all. Some of it worrisome, I'm sure. But I know they give it all up to God, and know that He is in control of it all. The cool thing too is that all of us live in Arizona, so family holiday celebrations are SO fun, and SO crazy!
When Zach first came to AZ to visit me, about a month after we met- we went over to my grandparent's house to meet them. They have a wall with all of their grandchildren's pictures on it, and Zach began to study all the names. It takes a while to get it- and then to get who is married to who, and whose kids are whose. He caught on really fast though. And I'd have to say that he brought a lot of love to our family. I've never really been a hugger when I leave somewhere, but Zach totally is. And he started from the get go, to just hug all my family when we leave a get together. I've noticed over the last 8 years more hugging going on, and it's pretty cool. Zach really brings love and joy wherever he is. :)
So yes, the wedding was fun!
Here's my dad with Dane and Jett during the wedding- hard for them to sit still!
My grandparents and the newlyweds
My mom and Jett dancing to YMCA
Sarah, Julie and me (this is me and my beautiful sisters!)

No comments:
Post a Comment