Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dinner Time Talk

Tonight the kids had dinner together at the table, without us. We were in the other room with the baby, and we just enjoyed listening to Teda, Dane, and Jett talk together. It cracked me up! Jett was saying that when he turns 4, he can marry. Dane chimed in very matter-of-factly and told him no, when he's a teenager he can marry.

Then Zach came in to say something to them,and Jett tol him, "We're not talking to you. We're talking chuder (to each other)."

I love listenting to the kids talk chuder, it's great entertainment... what did we do before kids? HA! :)

Here's a little video I took before they ate, of them praying. It's pretty cute. I'm happy that I finally got Jett on video saying the Lord's prayer. He learned it a few months ago, and each time I try and get it- he stops. So glad I got it, and the other kiddos too- listening to them pray is just precious to me! :)


No comments: