Who aren't in Heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done......
you know the rest.
Teda decided she wanted to learn that way of saying the Lord's prayer- with the thy's and stuff... because that's how they say it at school. So she came home saying Our Father who AREN'T in heaven. The first time, I almost cracked up out loud- it's just toooooo precious! And now at night when we pray, Zach and I hold hands and just squeeze each other when she says it- what can I say? My heart just swells with love for our sweet girl- it's so innocent and pure. And I don't want to even correct her- because she's trying to say, who ART in heaven. And I know what she means, so can't I just let her be little for a while longer and say it like that? It brings a smile to my face.
I should tell her soon though because I think she'd like to know. Oh, allright I'll tell her... She's just growing up so fast, this is like one of the only things she does that reminds me that she's still only 5- even if it's only for 5 more days.... can you believe she'll be 6?
By the way, her party is going to be AWESOME. My sisters Sarah and Julie are working on it, need I say more?- The theme? Hearts. Can't wait to post pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment