Well, that's all it took for Dane. Seeing all the attention she was getting, he decided he was going to learn too. So he did. It's so awesome- they're both so good at riding! They're really good little scooter riders too.
Jetty is riding his bike with training wheels now- pretty soon I'm sure I'll have a video up of him riding a 2 wheeler too.
They're seriously growing up so fast. I need to get a video up here of Teda reading because it's CRAZY. She is reading so well. She started kindergarten not being able to read at all, and then by Christmas she was totally reading. It's amazing! And she can't get enough of it. She loves being able to read signs on the road, and also really loves that she can understand when Zach and I spell things to each other that we don't want the kids to know. Like, "Zach, should we get "P-I-Z-Z-A tonight?" That doesn't work anymore because she knows what we're saying!

No comments:
Post a Comment