You have a lot of love in your heart to give. You love your daddy, and you really enjoy wrestling with him. You adore your little brother Deklan, and your big sister Teda is your princess. You call her your girl all the time. It melts my heart when you are all so sweet to each other. :) There are for sure times when things aren't so sweet, but that's part of life. We are all learning as we go, and I'm SO thankful that God has given you to me- that I get to be your mommy, and you get to be my son.
I love watching you come out of your room all dressed, with your pants on backwards. You tell us they're not, and you're so proud that you got dressed yourself that we don't argue.
I love watching you get your helmet on as you prepare to ride your bike or scooter- almost every time you put in on backwards. Again, you're so proud that you put in on yourself- we don't mind at all.
I love hearing you tell Dane a few times a day right after you turned three (you totally know the day of your birthday too by the way- May 2nd- you're a smart boy!)
in such an excited voice, "DANEY- I'm getting bigger!" as you look at yourself. And Dane says, "Yeah Jett, you are!" These little things I treasure.
When you come up to me, multiple times a day and say "I love you mom"... that just truly brings joy deep in my soul.
I love you Jett.
Love,
Mommy
| One day old- you and Daddy |
| 6 weeks old |
| You at your one year old birthday- eating your cake |
![]() |
| 13 months old at Auntie Ju Ju's and Uncle Jo Jo's wedding |
| you on your 2nd birthday |
| 2 years old |
| 3 years old! |
| our sweet 3 year old Jett |


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Jett! I can't believe he is 3! He is such a handsome little boy. It is so weird to think we have been in WA for his whole life. :( As always we miss and love you guys!
Post a Comment