Tuesday, May 24, 2011

In Between

There seems to be pictures I take throughout the month that don't necessarily need their own post, because they were just kind of random. Yet I still really love them and want to remember them. So here are some of the "in between" the events of the month of May... I have a TON of Teda pictures coming for her last day of school and kindergarten graduation. So you'll be seeing much more of Teda girl soon. :)
Daddy with Dane and Jett- it's been neat to watch how Jett has really taken to Zach lately. Most of the time, Jett is a mama's boy without a doubt. But it just melts my heart to see him call out for daddy and love on him. And I know it melts Zach's too, and he takes it all in and enjoys it. Dane is both a mama's boy and daddy's boy- he is just our little lover!

Dane is such a silly boy. He does a lot of posing for pictures lately. Once I take it, he wants to see it.

A BEAUTIFUL day last week, I couldn't help it- I had to take a picture of the sky as we left school

I let Jett get in the front seat for something, and had to take this. I want to see what he looks like when he's 16 and actually driving, and compare it to this picture! Crazy to even think about

Too cool. I love his new smile for the camera!
Last week, my dad worked really hard to sand and paint the swingset that he built for the kids and Dallas. It's an amazing swingset- let me tell you. And he asked if Dane could come over while Teda was in school to help sand with him. Dane had so much fun helping his papa that day.  He even got to go to Lowe's with papa to get more materials, then to lunch. Pretty special. Then after Teda got home, Papa let the kids help to paint the sealant on it. It was pretty cute. They were so proud. It was a neat moment for my dad too- he was taking it all in, watching them paint. :)
Jetty getting more paint


Dane

mommy and Deklan

Sweet boy Daney


No comments: