Teda's class had a Mother's Day Tea for the moms to come to the Friday before Mother's Day. It was adorable. They worked so hard- they had the tables all set, the menus put together (punch, cupcakes, and fruit kabobs), songs learned to sing to us, and they even had learned how to serve their mommies. Her amazing teacher, Mrs. Baker, had asked us for an old shoe of theirs a few weeks earlier, and she'd spray painted them gold, and the kids helped her make it into a flower pot. So those golden shoes were the centerpieces. Oh, and we had flower bonnets to wear too that the kids had made for us. It was such a great time, and I treasure it in my heart!
Oh, and after one of the songs the kids sang for us, a little boy in Teda's class held up his hand and said, "Excuse me! I think I burped in the middle of that song!" I love this age. It's too cute!
This video is part of a really great book Teda made for me- it was a story of why she loves me as her mommy. :) She also had to say how much she and I weigh and how tall we are... I'm happy to report that I have lost ALL of my baby weight, and then some- I weigh 15 pounds! :) I love it!!! She was guessing she weighed 8 pounds. She asked if she was right, and I told her how much I really weigh and she said as she looked around at everyone there, "That's not right. No one weighs that much!" Too cute- I told her that all the mommies weigh about that much. She couldn't believe it. Then being the perfectionist that she is, she wanted to go home and fix it. But I wouldn't let her because I wanted to remember it forever!
These are videos of Teda and her class singing songs to the mommies. So sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment