Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It Happened...

For some reason I have been thinking that once Teda loses her first front tooth, I'll really feel like she's growing up. And now that it's happened, I was right. Seeing my baby girl with a little "window" in her mouth really tugged at my heart strings!

It happened at my parent's house last night. It has been loose for a while, and she's been wiggling away. My dad had told her last week that if it didn't fall out by last night, they'd work on it. He also told her that if it fell out by last night, he'd give her a dollar. Well, she was motivated and excited for papa to help her get that tooth out. :)

I'll post a video soon of her telling the story of how it came out.


I blinked and she is 6 with no front tooth!

Fell asleep with her tooth, waiting for mommy and daddy to come home... She didn't want to put it under her pillow and confuse the tooth fairy since she was at my parent's house :)

If you click HERE, you can get to a cute video of Teda telling us how it all happened. :)


No comments: