Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Coupon Sense
So I just signed up with something called Coupon Sense. It sounds so cool, and I'm really excited! It's a tool that helps you to know what grocery stores have things on sale, and also tells you what coupons to use when. I think it's going to help me save a lot of money on groceries for our family. I'm looking forward to this! I'll have to keep you updated on how it's going from time to time.
Labels:
Lisa's thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This sounds interesting! Did you need to pay to sign up for it??
I did, it was $4 for the first month, and then it's $14 per month after that. And then it's helpful if you get the Sunday paper, and they can get a discount on that. I think it was like $13 per month for 2 Sunday papers per week. Sounds pretty awesome, and I'm looking forward to figuring it all out!
Post a Comment