Friday, November 14, 2008
Sitting up now
Hello all, Jett is sitting up on his own now- it's so cute to see him across the room, his back facing me, his little head down looking at a toy that he's holding and trying to get into his mouth.... can you just picture it? Sometime I'll get my picture capabilities back and post a pic of it because it's adorable! :) He can go from being on his hands and knees, rocking and trying to crawl, to a sitting position, using one hand to prop himself up. In fact, that's usually the position he ends up in as soon as I lay him down in his crib for a nap. Luckily, he doesn't really fuss much, he's a great napper. (knock on wood that he stays that way, for my own sanity!) So he's doing awesome. And he's soooo smiley, especially to Teda and Dane. AND, he's doing really well eating baby food now. I roasted a butternut squash and pureed it, and he really seems to enjoy that. Once he was six months, I was like, oh wow, he already is ready for solid foods? That went fast. Wheras, with Teda I couldn't wait to start her on them. Funny how things change with the more kids you have. And I'll be sitting there with the kids thinking, oh that's cute what Jett is doing, and think, "I should really take a picture of that. When was the last time I took a picture of him?" HOW SAD! I never thought I'd become THAT mom who was all into doing ALL the stuff with her first, and as she has more, she gets less and less motivated to keep it all up. Or is it just that there's less and less time and energy? Oh well, they're loved and that's what matters! :)
Labels:
Jett
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment